A relaxed fit, A-line style coat in 100% wool herringbone tweed, with a dipped hem and large slanted side pockets. Delight in the details; the wide collar with moleskin trim, flattering two button front closure and half belt detail on back.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored tweed A-line style coat in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Relaxed fit with dipped hem and large slanted side pockets.
- Single breasted 2 button closure, one of which is concealed for a more flattering fit
- Half belt detail across the waistline at the back
- Wide collar with moleskin trim.
- Classic dot lining with internal pocket.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only