Elegant asymmetric design compliments the feminine silhouette, contouring to the body and natural curves. This refined style is enhanced by the curved front button closure, which can be worn buttoned to the top or half way to create a lapel.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored tweed blazer in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Asymmetric cut complimenting the feminine silhouette, nipped in at the waist with curved lines.
- Choice of how to wear the collar, buttoned to the top or half way to create a lapel with moleskin detailing.
- Flattering curved front closing with 6 fabric covered buttons.
- Straight functional front pockets with moleskin trim.
- Moleskin trim on back vent darts.
- Classic dot lining with internal pocket.
- Pair with our Enya Tweed trousers to accentuate this stunning silhouette.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only