Classic cut 100% wool tweed coat, flattering the female figure with princess seams and curved front button closure. A traditional A-line style rich in detail; the tulip cuff, the choice of collar, discreet front pockets all complimented by moleskin trim.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored tweed coat in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Classic A-line cut complimenting the feminine silhouette, nipped in at the waist with princess seams and curved lines.
- Choice of how to wear the collar, buttoned to the top or half way to create a lapel with moleskin detailing.
- Flattering curved front closure with 5 buttons.
- Delightful tulip cuff which can be turned up to reveal moleskin.
- Discreet horizontal functional front pockets with moleskin trim.
- Classic dot lining with internal pocket.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only