Feminine field coat in 100% wool tweed, with adjustable waist, princess seams and an elongated cut. Padded lining for extra warmth, large front cartridge pockets with flap retainer straps in top fleece lined handwarmer pockets.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Feminine field coat in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Elongated cut with adjustable waist and princess seams to compliment the figure.
- Fully zipped straight front closing and bronzed snap fasteners.
- Large stand collar worn up or down.
- Deep front cartridge pockets with flap retainer straps.
- Fleece lined top handwarmer pockets.
- Double back vent for ease of movement.
- Padded dot lining for extra warmth with internal pocket.
- Primary Green check pattern designed in house and exclusive to Jack Murphy clothing.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only