100% wool tweed padded gilet with stand collar and statement front moleskin placket. Nipped at the waist, slightly curved hem and princess seams create a feminine shape with signature moleskin detailing on collar and front pockets.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Padded Tweed gilet in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Tailored to compliment the figure with slightly curved hem, dipped at back and nipped waist.
- Padded dot lining for extra warmth with internal pocket.
- Statement moleskin placket covering front zip and snap fasteners.
- Moleskin detailing on stand collar and arm holes.
- Functional straight front pockets with moleskin trim.
- Navy Dreamer check pattern designed in house and exclusive to Jack Murphy clothing.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only