Enya Culottes - Donegal Grey Check
Introducing our Classic 100% Wool Tweed Culotte Style Trousers, meticulously designed to exude both style and practicality. These trousers are the epitome of elegance, making them a perfect choice for a day spent in the countryside or any sophisticated outing. With a flattering high-waisted fit and a structured wide leg, these culottes are a statement piece that remains refined and effortlessly chic.
As part of our unwavering commitment to sustainability, we take pride in creating clothes that stand the test of time. Using ethically sourced fabrics and trims, we embrace a mindful approach to fashion, ensuring that our garments leave a minimal environmental footprint. By operating on a "make to order" production model, we prioritise quality over quantity, creating garments that are crafted with utmost care and meant to be cherished for years to come.
Embrace the timelessness of our Classic 100% Wool Tweed Culotte Style Trousers, where style, sustainability, and craftsmanship converge to redefine elegance. Experience the joy of dressing in clothing that not only looks impeccable but also reflects your values and commitment to a more conscious way of fashion.
- Classic Culottes tailored from 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire, exuding timeless appeal.
- Sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims promote conscious fashion choices.
- Moon's herringbone tweed from a renowned British mill adds exceptional craftsmanship and texture.
- Flattering design complements the feminine form with a wide-leg silhouette.
- Front zip with hook closure maintains a streamlined appearance and adds functionality.
- Practical slanted side pockets offer stylish storage.
- Fully lined for comfort and luxury against the skin.
Care instructions - Dry Clean Only
Model - wearing UK10 Model Height - 5'10'’(in feet & inches) 1.778(m) 177.8(cm)
Colours - Navy Melton / Hacking Check / Navy Herringbone / Navy Hacking Check / Grey Check / Deep Green Herringbone / Donegal Grey Check
Storage - the ideal for tweed fabric and clothing would be a cedar chest/wardrobe, but any cool dry place is fine, as long as your garments are protected from moths. If storing for long, we recommend bagging.