Pamela Tweed Coat - Cream Block Check
PRE-ORDER NOW; DELIVERY IN 3-4 WEEKS
Classic 100% wool tweed coat, woven in Yorkshire and structured to compliment a modern shape. A timeless signature piece. Notice the princess seams, discreet front pockets, and the moleskin trim on both collar and cuffs. One of the most enduring styles in our women's collection.This easy to wear piece finishes mid-thigh and princess seams offer a sleek and tailored look.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored tweed mid-length coat in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Primary Green and Primary Navy check patterns are designed in house and exclusive to Jack Murphy clothing.
- Modern structured coat with clean lines and princess seams for feminine cut.
- Moleskin detailing on the collar when worn up or down, depending on your preference. Statement cuffs with moleskin trim and functional 3 buttons.
- Tailored straight front closing with 4 buttons.
- Classic dot lining with an internal pocket.
- Discreet front pockets on the waistline seam with magnetic snap.
Care instructions - Dry Clean Only
Model - wearing UK10 / Model Height - 5'8'’(in feet & inches) 1.727(m) 172.72(cm)
Colours - Donegal Green Herringbone / Donegal Slate Herringbone / Primary Green / Primary Navy / Navy Check / Blue Moon / Rose Herringbone / Green Herringbone / Auburn Check
Storage - the ideal for tweed fabric and clothing would be a cedar chest. But any cool dry place is fine, as long as your garments are protected from moths. If storing for long, we recommend bagging.