Donna Tweed Jacket - Teal Earth
100% wool tweed jacket, woven in Yorkshire and structured to compliment a modern shape. Notice the princess seams, discreet front pockets, and the moleskin detailing on both collar and cuffs.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored tweed blazer in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Primary Green and Teal Earth check patterns are designed in house and exclusive to Jack Murphy clothing.
- Modern structured coat with clean lines and princess seams for femimine cut.
- Moleskin detailing on collar when worn up or down, depending on your preference.
- Statement cuffs with moleskin trim and functional 3 buttons.
- Tailored straight front closing with 3 buttons.
- Classic dot lining with internal pocket.
- Discreet front pockets on the waistline seam with magnetic snap.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only