Sasha Tweed Jacket - Navy Dreamer
Classic cut 100% wool tweed coat flattering the female figure with princess seams and curved front button closure. A traditional A-line style rich in detail; the tulip cuff, the choice of collar, discreet front pockets all complimented by moleskin trim.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored tweed coat in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Classic A-line cut complimenting the feminine silhouette, nipped in at the waist with princess seams and curved lines.
- Choice of how to wear the collar, buttoned to the top or half way to create a lapel with moleskin detailing.
- Flattering curved front closure with 5 buttons.
- Moleskin trim on back vent darts
- Delightful tulip cuff which can be turned up to reveal moleskin.
- Discreet horizontal functional front pockets with moleskin trim.
- Classic dot lining
Care instructions - Dry Clean Only
Model - wearing UK10
Colours - Aqua Marine / Berry Herringbone / Blue Moon Herringbone / Green Herringbone / Primary Navy / Navy Dreamer / Green Country Check
Storage - the ideal for tweed fabric and clothing would be a cedar chest or cedar wardrobe. But any cool dry place is fine, as long as your garments are protected from moths. If storing for long, we recommend bagging.