Classic cut 100% wool tweed blazer, flattering the female figure with princess seams and curved front button closure. A traditional style rich in detail; with tulip cuffs, optional choice of collar, discreet front pockets and back vent darts all complimented by moleskin trim.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored tweed blazer in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Classic cut complimenting the feminine silhouette, nipped in at the waist with princess seams and curved lines.
- Choice of how to wear the collar, buttoned to the top or half way to create a lapel with moleskin detailing.
- Flattering curved front closure with 5 buttons.
- Delightful tulip cuff which can be turned up to reveal moleskin.
- Discreet horizontal functional front pockets with moleskin trim.
- Moleskin trim on back vent darts.
- Classic dot lining with internal pocket.
- Primary Green, Navy Dreamer and Teal Earth check patterns are designed in house and exclusive to Jack Murphy clothing.
- Striking contrast moleskin trim on collar and pockets enhance the Primary Green blazer.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only