100% wool tweed mid-length coat, structured with set in sleeves, classic lapel and collar. This sharp style has deep front pockets, 3 button closure and button hole detail on the collar.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored tweed mid-length coat in Moon’s herringbone tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Structured with set in sleeves and open collar lapel including button hole detail.
- Slanted deep front pockets and a single back vent.
- Tailored straight front closing with 3 buttons.
- Classic lapel and collar.
- Button detailing on cuffs.
- Classic lining with internal pocket.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only