Emma Tweed Skirt - Navy Herringbone
100% wool tweed pencil skirt in a flattering wrap style with button detailing, and notched bow-shaped moleskin belt. Complete with functional slanted pockets and back zip for a classic high waisted fit. Pairs beautifully with our tweed jackets and blazers.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Classic pencil skirt in Moon’s herringbone tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Designed to have a wrap style with button detailing.
- Functional slanted side pockets.
- Pair with our jackets or blazers to complete the stunning silhouette.
- Back zip closing for flattering fit.
- Fully lined.
- New to the collection this year.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only