Classic 100% wool tweed culotte trousers, designed to sit high on the waist and structured to fall to a wide leg. Pair these with a blazer, T-shirt or even an Aran sweater to create a stylish and elegant silhouette.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored culottes in Moon’s herringbone tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Classic culottes complimenting the feminine form, designed to sit high on the waist.
- Pair with our Nicole Tweed blazer to complete the stunning silhouette.
- Front zip closing with discreet hook closure.
- Functional slanted side pockets.
- Fully lined.
- New to the collection this year.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only