Eva Tweed Waistcoat - Light Blue Herringbone
Sophisticated and stylish this waistcoat can freshen up your outfit, wear with a shirt underneath or don’t! The Eva is made with 100 % wool tweed with a satin feel back and statement top button, exquisitely finished for a tailored fit.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored tweed waistcoat in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Classic tailored waistcoat complimenting the feminine form, which can be worn on it's own or over a shirt as seen on the model.
- Or pair with our Fran long tweed coat to complete the Jack Murphy look!
- Statement button at neckline, and hidden buttons to close.
- Discreet yet functional pockets.
- Belt to adjust fit at the back.
- Fully lined with lining at the back.
- New to the collection this year.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only