Sean Tweed Long Coat - Olive Wide Herringbone
Classic raglan sleeved, full length coat made with 100% wool tweed, woven in Yorkshire. Notice the slanted deep front pockets and full button closure up to the collar.
- 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
- Tailored tweed full length coat in Moons tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
- Classic full length coat with complimentary raglan sleeve cut.
- Slanted deep front pockets and a single back vent.
- Tailored straight front closing with 5 buttons up to the collar.
- Button detailing on cuffs.
- Classic lining with internal pocket.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Dry Clean Only