Nicole Tweed Jacket - Hacking Check
PRE-ORDER NOW; DELIVERY IN 3-4 WEEKS
Indulge in the sophisticated allure of the Nicole Asymmetric Tweed Blazer, a timeless masterpiece that complements the feminine silhouette with an elegant and modern twist. Crafted to contour to the body's natural curves, this refined blazer is the epitome of tailored excellence, making it a standout piece in any wardrobe.
The Nicole Blazer's asymmetric design adds a touch of intrigue and uniqueness to your outfit, elevating your style to new heights of sophistication. This exquisitely crafted jacket features a curved front button closure, allowing you to embrace versatility in your look. Wear it buttoned to the top for a polished and formal appearance, or fasten it halfway to create a chic and fashion-forward lapel. Embrace the power of choice and effortlessly transition from a refined daytime look to an elegant evening ensemble.
The Nicole Blazer exudes a classic riding style, making it a perfect companion for eventing, equestrian pursuits, or even a day at the races. Its versatility knows no bounds, allowing you to embrace a myriad of stylish possibilities.
- 100% Wool Tweed from Yorkshire: Premium fabric with superior quality and timeless elegance.
- Sustainable and Recyclable: Ethically crafted using eco-friendly fabrics and trims.
- Moon's Tweed: Classic blazer showcasing British craftsmanship and heritage.
- Flattering Asymmetric Cut: Accentuates the feminine silhouette.
- Customisable Collar: Style it buttoned up or half-lapel with moleskin detailing.
- Elegant Curved Front Closing: 6 fabric-covered buttons for an opulent touch.
- Functional Front Pockets: Straight design with moleskin trim.
- Refined Back Vent Darts: Exquisite craftsmanship with moleskin trim.
Care instructions - Dry Clean Only
Model - wearing UK10 / Model Height - 5'8'’(in feet & inches) 1.727(m) 172.72(cm)
Colours - Green Herringbone / Prussian Purple / Navy Hacking Check / Aqua Marine / Navy Fleck / Grey Check
Storage - the ideal for tweed fabric and clothing would be a cedar chest / wardrobe, but any cool dry place is fine, as long as your garments are protected from moths. If storing for long, we recommend bagging.